UW Madison Students
- Financial assistance for income eligible UW Madison students.
- Primary financial aid program to help with student parents’ ongoing child care costs.
- Financial assistance for income eligible UW Madison students enrolled full-time in a degree program and using a UW-Madison Campus Child Care center.
- Student parents should always apply first for CCTAP.
- The Kids Kare program makes back-up care affordable for UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff by offering a reduced rate at Little Chicks child care center for back up care.
- Discretionary child care grants are available to UW Madison student families who experience emergency or family related issues that leave them temporarily unable to cover the costs of their regulated child care.
NOTE: This grant cannot cover structural deficits due to limited funding.
- The Adult and Special Student Services (ACSSS) office has scholarships available for SINGLE PARENTS to help with college tuition costs.
- The Office of Student Financial Aid has financial assistance available to students:
Phone: (608) 262-3060