- Financial assistance for income-eligible UW Madison students.
- Primary financial aid program to help with student parents’ ongoing child care costs.
- Financial assistance for income-eligible UW-Madison students enrolled full-time in a degree program and using a UW-Madison Campus Child Care center or designated network center.
- Student parents must first apply for CCTAP.
- The Kids Kare program will start accepting applications on Monday, September 25, 2021.
- The Kids Kare program makes backup care affordable for UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff by offering a reduced rate at Little Chicks child care center for backup care.
- Discretionary child care grants are available to UW Madison student families who experience emergency or family-related issues that leave them temporarily unable to cover the costs of their regulated child care.
NOTE: This grant cannot cover structural deficits due to limited funding. Single Parent Scholarship Program
- The Adult and Special Student Services (ACSSS) office have scholarships available for SINGLE PARENTS to help with college tuition costs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Office of Student Financial Aid has financial assistance available to students: Email: email@example.com Phone: (608) 262-3060