The Office of Child Care and Family Resources promotes the academic and professional goals of the University of Wisconsin community through the administration of early education and family support programs.
- We support collaborations between and among campus child care centers to afford access for families and to ensure excellence and quality programs for those served.
- We provide outreach, teaching, and research to support the greater goals of the University of Wisconsin.
- Leadership in the field of early education, family relationships, and early mental health are essential to developing a qualified and informed workforce in meeting the varied needs of our students, faculty, and staff.
- We seek productive partnerships that enhance our ability to provide quality services.
- We strengthen family relationships by providing support and educational services that are based on research and best-practice methodology.
- Our services create flexibility whenever possible to adjust and respond to the changing needs of campus families, the workforce, and our environment.
For office hours and location, click here.