For Students

Child Care Tuition Assistance & Financial Resources

The Office of Child Care and Family Resources offers several child care tuition assistance programs for student parents pursuing an undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree. Research associates, postdoctoral fellows, and postdoctoral trainees are not eligible for student parent financial assistance programs and should refer resources on our UW Faculty & Staff page.

Child care costs can be included in your Cost of Attendance (COA). The UW Office of Student Financial Aid can account for these costs when you submit a Budget Adjustment eForm through your Student Center.