Student Worker Physicals

Physicals are required for UW students who are employed within campus children’s centers.

For students who are unable to obtain these services through their own provider, The Office of Child Care & Family Resources will provide authorization for payment (to Occupational Medicine only) so that the student worker meets licensing requirements for child care employment. These fees are paid in full and are made possible through UW Madison student segregated fees.

Please note that the UW student should always use their regular health care provider first and seek this no cost option at Occupational Medicine ONLY when needed due to lack of other access.