Child Care Search Resources

Use these search tools to find child care centers near you! Students, please note that providers must be licensed and/or accredited in order to receive funding from the Child Care Tuition Assistance Program (CCTAP). CCTAP funds can be used in Madison, or anywhere in the state of Wisconsin.

To see more child care options, click here.

UW System Schools Child Care Centers